Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!!

We had so much fun this year trick or treating! We actually got it! Emma was a little apprehensive at first, but once she realized people were giving her candy, she warmed up real fast! Sean wouldn't carry his bucket so he would just go up and take the candy in his hand, then give it to us. The only thing that stunk was taking away all the nut/peanut candy people handed out! Emma is very observant and knows just what you are doing! Thankfully, Olivia didn't really know it was halloween so Auntie Stacy would trade the nut ones with her!


4 comments:

Mrs. B said...

stopping over from multiples and more site, your superheroes are so so cute! glad you all had a good halloween!

Tracy said...

So glad you had a great time! I look forward to those days...(though these days are fun too!)

Ana Degenaar said...

Those are some cute Supeheroes!You are a lucky mommy!... lovely blog btw ;)

Anonymous said...

I finally got to see the Halloween pictures!! Not bad...3 weeks later..lol. Hey, I'm busy! Your all adroable...and my grandchildren! I'm sorry I missed it