Monday, October 26, 2009

Birthday Party!

We had our birthday party yesterday! It was a halloween theme and all our friends dressesd up. It was a blast and we got a lot of really fun presents. Here's a few pics of the festivities!

These are our halloween costumes. Emma is not taller than Sean - she is just standing on her tippy toes! Aren't they great? I figure its the last year before they start telling me what they are going to be for halloween! I wanted one more year of matching costumes!

Super Girl! I finally got a safety pin for the belt that kept slipping right down!!

And Super Boy! And those are his real abs - he's been taking gymnastics.

Here we are flying like the super people we are!!

Daddy dressed up as Super Man so here we all are. Mommy was a cat (the Super Woman costume was a little skimpy for my liking!!) but of course there are no picstures of her.

Some dancing at the begininng of the party

The really nice cakes that Auntie Stacy made us! It takes her forever to do them and we really appreciate it. So much nicer than store bought ones!

Singing Happy Birthday - notice Emma beginning to lose it! She cries every year when people sing to her. I wanted to ask everyone to just sing to Sean, but they all started singing before I could get it out. Oh well, she quiets down real quick!!

Enjoying the yummy cake!













4 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww..Happy Birthday to your babies!! What a great theme! Their costumes are so cute. I can't believe that their Aunt made those cakes..amazing!

Stacy said...

It doesn't take that long to do it and even if it took me days I would still do it. I like doing it and would not offer if I did not want to do it. I am glad the kids enjoyed them.

Tracy said...

What fun!!! I love the idea of a costume party, too. And those cakes are great...they look professionally made!

Happy birthday, Sean and Emma!

chellekay said...

Love the costumes (G&G were almost those this year).
The cakes are so cute too.

Can't believe they are 3 where did the time fly??