Here we are trying to swim
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Fun in the tub!
Today we got a special morning bath! We usually take them before bed, but Mommy realized we hadn't had one in a few days (oops.) She also bought us our own bars of soap because we like to do everything ourselves now a days. So the water looks a little crazy, but it is a mix of soapy water and the Crayola color dots that change the water! We love those because when you put them in the water they fizz! Plus the water is a cool color, too. The yellow ones don't work well because of the super cool yellow bathroom we have. Mommy thinks a 90 year old couple used to live here because of the really neat-o bathroom.
Here we are trying to swim

Emma is asking me how far I think we could get. Not very.
Emma taking care of me and washing my face. She apparently thought I didn't do a good enough job!
Look how long Emma's hair is! As soon as it dries it springs back up, but it really is long!

Here we are trying to swim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What cuties!! I have never seen those color dots for the bath water- will have to check it out.
Alli's hair springs back up just like Emma's. I cut a ton of curls off yesterday but it didn't seem to affect the remaining ones lol
Emma has such long hair!! I love her hair. I have never hear of those color dots either, where did you get them??
I got them at Babies R Us for Christmas. They are actually spelled Crayola Color Dotz and they come in a little tub. They are usually with the bath crayons and stuff.
Nana doesn't want any color dotz but she does want Seans eyelashes!!Those things go for a LOT of money in Hollywood!! LOL
Post a Comment