Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Fish


I love these fish. They are at Nana's house and every time I get there I run into the room and turn them on. And I can sit the whole time and just watch them. Sometimes I will go out and get someone else to come and admire them, but mostly I like to sit alone and watch them. I look for Nemo and Dory and point them out every time they swim by. I have got to get me one of these at my house. I'll have to work on Mommy.

3 comments:

chellekay said...

what is that?

Sean looks so very interested in the fish

Sean Patrick and Emma Jane said...

It's a lamp with fake fish! But he thinks they are real!

The Adventures of Mima, Ryan and Deal said...

Mom is really Anti-Animals again- she now has fake fish!!! Jk- I have a cute picture of him from this weekend with the fish- I'll have to send it to you!