Newborns - Emma looks very suspicious in this picture!
3 months (the beginning of Sean's "chub" stage! Who knew he'd be so skinny now!)
4 months (our expression-less looks!)
5 months (Hey, we look like we're actually having fun!)

6 months (Oh wait, back to our bored looks.)

7 months (this is where she gave up. We no longer sat nicely together for pictures!)

Anyway, not too many interesting things going on right now. We started story time today, which we weren't too sure about. We both just stayed on Mommy's lap most of the time in silence! Emma did get up at the end and sing some of the songs. I'm sure we just need to get warmed up to the whole experience, and then we'll love it!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh....those are TOO CUTE!
I love this post. It's neat to see how they develop over time, right?
I forgot how "chunky" sean was now hes a peanut!!
Hey that's a solid peanut. 25lbs of lean mean laughing machine.
Post a Comment