Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Naked baby dancing!

Mommy took some more short videos of us dancing together. We were headed to bath so that is why we are in our diapers. The first one has Emma's signature dance. She flaps her arms like a chicken. It's kind of like Elaine's dance on Seinfeld. She does it every time she dances! And Sean's laugh is just infectious!



This one is Emma showing off her skills jumping over Sean.



And just more silly dancing.

5 comments:

The Adventures of Mima, Ryan and Deal said...

They get their dance moves from their dad

Melissa said...

You must have your hands full with those two. They are a couple of characters:)

Tracy said...

Oh, that is too cute!

BTW, I love Sean's new do! I think it's cute...and you are right, it will grow back.

chellekay said...

those are totally cute!! I can't believe Sean lets Emma jump over him!!

Does Emma run that way too? Gwen does.

Anonymous said...

Sean , you are either the most trusting person in the world or the dumbest!! And I know your not the dumbest...it is the ultimate faith in your twin that allows you to let her leap over you! Even if she misses and you have to have your spleen removed, you still have that "twin" esp thing knowing she would never hurt you...lol.