Monday, January 26, 2009

New haircut

Sean had an unfortunate incident with some clippers this weekend. Needless to say, we had to buzz his whole head to even things out. (We still love you Daddy!) Mommy cried because her little boy hair is gone!!! But it all turned out fine, its just hair and it will grow back (hopefully soon!) Thanks to Beth for fixing Sean up today - he looks handsome! She even thought the haircut made him look like his cousin Tom - and that is a good thing! Tom is so cool so if Sean has to look like someone, we're glad its him!!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE his hair like that!! He looks like such a handsome little man. :) We will also be buzzing our youngest son's hair today due to an unfortunate nail polish incident. LOL. Nothing says little boy like pink nail polish streaks on their head. :)

chellekay said...

I love the hair cut! Sean looks very good with short hair!!!

btw you have been tagged! See my blog.

The Beers Family said...

He looks like such a big boy! Go Sean! I dread cutting Alex's hair and its getting to be time again!

Lisa said...

aww, it makes him look sooo grown up!

Melissa said...

OMG..such a handsome little man!! I love short hair:) He's gonna be a lady-killer.

Anonymous said...

Oh Sean!! Big boy haircut!! You can positively tell that you and Tom are cousins!! LOL...I love your haircut and I love you!!