Monday, May 24, 2010

Tough time blogging

It's really hard to find anything interesting to blog about now that they are older.  The major milestones have all been met (rolling over, sitting up, crawling, walking, talking) so it seems like nothing interesting is happening!  I know they are learning new things every day, but not really things to blog about.  And we do plenty of fun stuff, but its hard to bring a camera, take pictures, and keep an eye on two very active 3 year olds! 

I'm not saying my kiddos aren't interesting, because they are absolutely hysterical to be around right now.  But by the end of the day when I sit down to write about it, I totally forget!!!  I have to get better about writing down their funny little mannerisms.  They are really into music right now.  Some of the songs they love are Need You Now (Lady Antebellum), Imma Be (Black Eyed Peas), Tik Tok (Kesha), Carryout (Timbaland and Justn Timberlake).  They love kids music, too :)  (Raffi, Laurie Berkner.)  It is so funny listening to them sing - they know every word!

Anyway, hopefully I can find some stuff to blog about soon!  Here's some recent pics we had taken for Father's Day.  They are scanned so pardon the quality!

No comments: