Thursday, August 6, 2009

A walk in the park

We went for a walk the other day in the park next to our house. It was really nice! They actually listened and we had a nice long walk with nobody running away! I love that they are growing up and we can do such fun things together. I don't break out in a sweat chasing them in different directions (for the most part LOL!) anymore. Simple outings like this would have been very stressful for me last summer, but are wonderful this year. As sad as it is to see your babies growing up, it opens up a whole new world of fun!

Emma hiding in the bushes
Sean being Sean
Best friends!
Picking flowers
Sean
Emma with a flower in her hair
A good pic of them together - the day was a success :)

3 comments:

Christina said...

They are so beautiful! I can't wait to be able to do things like that. Its hard when neither are walking to keep them entertained. (well, Mommy entertained!)

Tracy said...

I would never want to wish this time away, but in all honesty, I cannot wait until they are old enough that we can go do fun things together. They exhaust me, and I know it's just going to get crazier over the next year. That going in different directions thing? Oh, yeah. We are there.

Anonymous said...

a little sad losing your "babies" but so much fun watching them grow! They are turning into wonderful little people!