Monday, July 13, 2009
Beach Fun!
Today we went to the beach. It was our first solo trip! Usually I have a second pair of hands and eyes, but today it was just us. The kids did awesome! They never left my sight and had a blast playing all day. Emma loved the "beach" (this is what she calls the water!) She ran right in and was not the least bit scared. Sean was more reserved (no surprise!) I had to hold him the first few times we went in, but by the time we were ready to leave, he was playing in the waves. He was trying to jump over them! At least I know we can do it alone now. I only have a cell phone pic because I didn't feel comfortable leaving my expensive camera while we played in the ocean. Maybe we can convince Daddy to come next time so I can get pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mmm..donuts and the beach. Is there anything better?!
Awwww....Very Cute!! I remember their very first trip to the beach down in Florida. I wish you had some pics of them in the ocean...maybe next time when T goes.
Mommy is all grown up now!! She can almost conquer everything alone with twins!! And you thought the day would never come when you would feel comfortable leaving your house with them alone!! LOL....Good for you!!
Post a Comment