Monday, April 6, 2009

Just some cute pics!

Mommy worked all weekend (yuck!) so we didn't do anything exciting to post about. Daddy took us shopping on Saturday while Mommy slept! Then we went to Bugaboo Creek for dinner on Sunday, which was not a fun time for us! We are now afraid of all the talking animals all over the place. Mommy and Daddy are really hoping we don't have the same reactions at the character breakfast/dinner at Disney! But after dinner we got to go to Dairy Queen and got an ice cream cone! Mommy didn't have the camera - but it was yummy (and messy)! So here are a few pictures from last week.

We are looking out the window at all the birds (sea gulls) flying around the water.
A semi-decent pic of us together. Emma's new thing is sticking her tongue out - all the time! It's tough to get a picture without the tongue.
Playing with Play-do together. Emma insisted on sitting in my chair.

And this is us dancing with the Wiggles!
Standing at attention!

Go Bruins!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kiddos keep getting cuter and cuter.. I have a blogging question. How do you get the pictures on there... with words in between? I keep trying and it keeps posting the pictures above or below my typing...

Sean Patrick and Emma Jane said...

Tina - I posted a comment on your blog about your question! I hope you get it!

Tracy said...

LOVE the dancing picture!!!! CUTE!

chellekay said...

love the pictures. MIL bought G&G play-do but I have not let them use it yet.