Nana bought us some big girl and big boy underwear to help us with our potty training. We still really have no interest in it, but the underwear is cool. Emma did go pee pee in the potty the other night, but doesn't really want to use it since. Mommy asks us every day if we want to use the potty and we say "no." I guess that is what she gets for asking us! Oh well, we're just not ready yet. Maybe by the summer? Here we are in our new undies (with our diaper under them - Mommy didn't want us to ruin the new stuff so soon!) I have Cars and Emma has princess ones.

7 comments:
I love their glamorous poses!!! Too cute!
I think they have the potential to be underwear models....
What is up with the poses???? It's too bad they are so "camera shy"...LOL If you were not my daughter I would think that you posed them like that...but I know you and those two monkeys only too well...they don't need any prompting!!
I almost didn't put them up because Emma looked like a underwear model with that pose! I wasn't sure!
Hello, your name on a recent comment on Melissa's (the Pierce twins) blog caught my eye. I have twins too, and one of them is Emma Jane as well!
so cute! love the poses! Potty training is so much fun . . . what am I thinking no it is not!
Such cuties! Hopefully the cool new undies will ignite an interest in the potty training..yeah right!:)
Post a Comment