Monday, January 12, 2009

Piggy tails!

Mommy finally got pigtails into my hair! For those who don't know, I was bald for most of my life. Then I started to get hair, and it grew in crazy curly and super fine! Mommy loves it, but its nothing like she envisioned her little girl's hair to look like! She has always had lots of thick straight hair and thought mine would be the same way. Not so. She has been trying to do pigtails for quite some time now and they never really worked out. But yesterday she was patient enough to get it done! And I also figured I would cooperate, since it means a lot to her to make my hair pretty for some reason. Now, it only looked this neat for about, oh, 5 minutes, but don't I look so cute????


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma You look like such a big girl! You should let mommy do your hair more often

Tracy said...

Adorable!!!!!!