Auntie Kelly, Uncle Tony, and Thomas got me this cool hat and gloves for Christmas. They are a little big, but they are Princess so I can't resist wearing them!
Here I am waving to Mommy. Now whenever she wants to take a picture she says its for Santa and we actually stop and pay attention. I wonder how long she can use him as an excuse?


Here I am trying to will the mess to pick itself up with my hands. This place is a disaster since Christmas.
3 comments:
She is so adorable! And on a side note, I love your new blog layout so much that I have the same lady creating a new layout for me as well!:)
Oh look at you!! Such a pretty girl in your new princess hat and big girl gloves!! Love the look!!
The Santa thing will work for a while, then it will go away, but come october you can start with the "Ill Call Santa if you dont..." and it will begin to work all over again...Just call Ryan he makes a good Santa.
Post a Comment