1. Learn to use the potty
2. Get rid of our binky's
3. Teach Sean how to get out of his crib
The first two seem to be more Mommy's resolutions than ours, but we'll try for her. We had a little party at our place tonight. Auntie Stacy, Uncle Mike, Auntie Nicky, and Uncle Brian came over. We had to go to bed early, but we did get to party a little.
I wasn't quite ready for bed, so I got out of my crib and filled up Seanie's with all the toys I could find in our room. He was so happy! Once of these days he'll take the plunge and get out.
HAPPY 2009!!
2 comments:
Happy New Year my babies!! Good for you getting to party...I bet you were up later than Nana!! LOL May all your new year wishes come true...and if I can help make them let Nana know....Love You!!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment