Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Mommy is big into comparison pictures. Here we are last year on the 4th of July (8months old). We think we look so funny here! Emma is still bald and I think Sean weighs more than he does now!


And here we are this year (20 months). Emma would only sit if she could hold baby.


Feeding the baby

Emma explaining to Sean what she is doing


Emma decides to feed Sean


Wait! I'm not done!

I have a cold and really don't want to be bothered with you . . .


Maybe I'll fake smile!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Adorable pictures!!! Makes me VERY excited for the next 4th of July!

The Adventures of Mima, Ryan and Deal said...

I love how much emma really does love her brother!!!they are growing into their own little people its so fun to watch!! 25 days and counting... cant wait to see you all!!!