Here's a short little video of us eating breakfast. Emma loves to take care of me and feed me! Even if I still have a mouthful of food! She calls me Ba so that's what she says at one point. Enjoy!
What a good sister taking care of her BA. She learned all her good and sweet behavior from her mommy!! Im not sure about that little spunky side she has... must have been those leopard print shoes she got as a baby diva!!!
I came across your page...that is too funny that she calls you "Ba", my nephew has called me that since he was able to start talking...that's just neat to me. Thought I was the only "Ba"
2 comments:
What a good sister taking care of her BA. She learned all her good and sweet behavior from her mommy!! Im not sure about that little spunky side she has... must have been those leopard print shoes she got as a baby diva!!!
I came across your page...that is too funny that she calls you "Ba", my nephew has called me that since he was able to start talking...that's just neat to me. Thought I was the only "Ba"
Post a Comment