Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our 1st Zoo Trip!

We went to the zoo for the first time today! We had so much fun! Our favorite animals were the elephants. Here are A LOT of pictures from our visit!

Me playing with the water - Sean was not interested in it at all. I guess he's not that into water! Daddy thought I was going to be soaked, but I just played nice with the dripping water.



This is us at the butterfly exhibit. We got to walk through a little house filled with butterflies and flowers. I tried to destroy all of the flowers! There are butterfly pics at the end of this post.




Stopping for a snack


Here we are at lunch. I was putting my feet up on Ba (that's what I call Sean). He didn't seem to mind!


These next two pics are Mommy's attempt at getting a cute picture of us together. Which we make impossible on her! One of us is always trying to run!



At the anteater (yuck!) exhibit


Sean and Daddy

Here's some pictures of the animals we saw








And these are the neat butterflies we saw




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had so much fun at the zoo!!!