Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Well it was a rainy day so we didn't get to do anything fun like on Mother's Day. But we'll make it up to Daddy! We just hung out and had fun with him all day. Which is much better than anything else! Here are some pictures of us having fun with Daddy.

Daddy and his babies (aren't we all so cute?)

Daddy and Emma

Emma doing "nice" to Sean (yeah right!)

And it turns into a tackle!

Emma making a funny face

Sean making a funny face

Emma leaping off the couch (she has NO fear!)

Goofy Sean in Riley's bouncy seat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Emma... where did those curls come from?!?!? You both are getting so big I cant believe it! I miss you both so much and can't wait to see your little faces...Rumor has it you destroyed your picture book I made you, thats ok, I have a back up with some strong reinforement,I'll bring two this time!! Love you both... Hope you had a good fathers day T.. Tlk to you soon
Mima