Sunday, August 29, 2010

Activities

We are signing the kids up for separate activities this fall.  They are together 24/7 and will be in the same pre-school class come September so I figured some independant ime would be good for them. 

Emma was easy - we signed her up for dance class.  She will do ballet, tap, and a little jazz!  I think it will be good for her - she is very strong, but a little clumsy LOL!  We call her Kramer (from Seinfeld) because she's a little spaz!  She is constantly tripping and falling because she moves so fast!  But she is very dramatic and loves a good performance, so I think she'll do great.  She is still in a "no picture" phase (I wonder when that will end?) so I can't get a pic of her in her cute outfits and dance shoes.  I'll keep trying.

Sean was a little tougher.  There aren't a lot of boy activities for kids his age.  Soccer, basketball, and baseball all start around 5 or 6 years old.  We really want him to do hockey, but he needs to get more comfortable on skates before investing in that LOL!  So we signed him up for karate.  He did a trial class and loved it.  And of course, was really good at it.  He is a natural athlete - there isn't much he can't do!  He runs circles around other kids his age.  Okay, enough bragging :)  Here he is in his uniform - menacing, huh??

No comments: