Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Multi-tasking!

We've had little colds around here so Sean's asthma has been acting up.  He is getting to be a superb multi-tasker!  Here he is coloring, watching Max & Ruby, and getting a nebulizer all at the same time! 



Do you like his new haircut?  Daddy likes it short so we buzzed it.  I think he looks so cute and fuzzy!  Daddy keeps calling him a space monkey but he says he is a hockey monkey!


I told him after his haircut the other day he looked so cute!  He said "Mom, I told you a million times I am not a cute baby.  I'm a big boy."  God I love this kid.  There is just something so cuddly about him.  I could squeeze him all day long.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Way to multi-task! :) He's so cute still. :)

Anonymous said...

I do like his new hair!!! he looks much older though..is that good or bad?