Monday, March 15, 2010

Little leprechauns!

The kids are really into crafts lately.  Which is great because it occupies some time and keeps everyone happy!!  And AC Moore (a craft store) has a ton of crafts for $1.00 so its something fun and inexpensive to do.  We made leprechaun masks for St. Patrick's Day.  For some reason, Emma wanted me to color her hat in, then Sean wanted it too!  But they glued on the beards, because that's the fun part!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I LOVE crafts and can't wait until E&R are into them too! :)

I think I need to make a trip to Michael's because I'm pretty sure there's probably some stuff they could do now...if they could sit still long enough.

Kids are cute as always.

Anonymous said...

My kids love to do crafts and I will definitely look for these masks. They have a whole week dedicated to St. Patrick's.