Sunday, January 17, 2010

Two of my favorite pics

I was going through old pics and I found these two.  I absolutely love them!  They were 3 months old and it melts my heart to see the looks on their faces.  They look so happy in so in love with Mommy.  Those days were so crazy and I feel like I didn't get to really enjoy them, but seeing these pics reminds me I did.  As physically and mentally drained as I was those first few months, the looks on their little faces made it all worth it!  I actually miss the days they fit in the sink!  (For those who don't know - the 1st one is Emma and the 2nd is Sean!)




1 comment:

Tracy said...

Look at those little chunks! Love it.

I know what you mean about not getting to enjoy it. I sometimes wish I had a time machine so I could go back and enjoy a day here or there. Naps with them laying on my chest were the BEST.