Emma got her first haircut yesterday! She was bald for so long I couldn't bear to cut it. But it was a little out of control messy LOL! She was so excited to get a "trim" just like mommy does. She packed up her little purse with all the essentials (chapstick, brush, bracelets, money, and a mirror) and off we went. Once we got there, it wasn't so exciting! Sean, who always gets his hair cut, saw her freaking out and decided he was going to freak out too! But we calmed him down with a mini muffin and he sat like the big boy he always is. Emma wouldn't even get out of my arms. So the nice hairdresser cut it while I held her and she had her head buried in my shoulder! But it worked!
Here is the before pic (notice the nice long tail down the middle!)
And here are the after pics! Doesn't it look healthy and beautiful?!?!
3 comments:
It looks wonderful!!! Not a sin at all. :)
As I said on FB: SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS!
Emma's hair looks so pretty! Bethany had a long tail in the middle, too, with her curly hair (she had a baby mullet for the longest time!). I cut it myself one night, hoping for the best and figuring with the curls any mistakes wouldn't show that much!
Post a Comment