Saturday, November 14, 2009
Potty Girl!
Emma is getting there! It's still touch and go with her depending on her mood, but she will use the potty most of the day! Mostly just for Mommy, but she's at least trying. She is one stubborn little girl! She got enough stickers on her chart to have a special shopping trip with Mommy. We went to Build-a-Bear and she got to get her bear a new outfit. Of course, she picked a princess shirt, jeans, and a pair of suede boots! And she got her a pair of undies, too. Here's the special outfit~
Then we went to lunch at Johnny Rockets for a grilled cheese sandwich (her favorite). After lunch, we played in the play area at the food court. We had some nice alone time together while Sean stayed with Auntie Mima. Of course, none of this motivated him to use the potty, but I am focusing on getting one done at a time! Emma has since gotten about 30 stickers on her chart! I am so very proud of her and can't wait for her to be out of diapers completely. Then its on to Sean!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
GO EMMA!!! (And Mommy!)
Way to go Emma! I can't wait to get to that stage:) I guess they just do it when they are ready!
Post a Comment