We went to our first parade last night. Thankfully, we didn't see any in Disney World because we would have been pretty disappointed LOL! But we had a really fun time. We really liked the music and liked being outside. It was fun!
Here we are getting ready to stake out our spot. Don't we looked thrilled to be there?

Having our dinner before the parade started



Mommy bought us really cool Dora and Diego junk . . . I mean toys.


Daddy and Sean waiting for the parade to start

Emma waiting

Emma in her flag day outfit (actually our 4th of July shirts)

Sean in his outfit

Sean rockin out to the bands

In our flag day (4th of July) jammies
2 comments:
Oh my gosh...they are just so stinking cute! I love Emma's little hair bow.
Such cute outfits! And of course, love Sean's hat;) For some reason my blog took you off my list so I haven't had your updates in FOREVER! So upset:(
Post a Comment