Thursday, June 11, 2009

Big Girl!!

Emma is starting to look like such a big girl. She doesn't look like a baby anymore :( Especially when she wears her hair in a ponytail. It makes her look so much older than she is. And she has the attitude of a teenager! I am in trouble because this gitl is hot tempered. I cannot even imagine what she is going to be like when she gets older. Maybe she's getting it all out now? (I know, wishful thinking.) If I ask her if she's okay she'll answer "I'm fine, Mommy." But she says it like she's so annoyed I am even asking her! Here are some pictures of the big girl!

She insisted on wearing her "polka-not" dress. It is way too small so we compromised and put jeans on under it (just like Auntie Mima!) I know you probably can't see it but her toes and nails are painted. She told me yesterday to paint them so they are!
Here's the ponytail
Her pout face (she's annoyed I am taking pictures.) Notice her big girl Minnie earrings??
Finally a little smile (after being bribed with Wonder Pet fruit snacks!)
Doesn't she look so grown up with her hair back?

3 comments:

Sean and Emma's Dad said...

Did you use Vasoline to slick back her hair?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryan said...

Emma,

Before you know it...you'll have all the boys chasing after you...thats how cute and pretty you are. Sean going to have to start learning how to protect his sister from all those boys