Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Some videos

We were singing and dancing last night before bed so Mommy took some video of us. Sorry its kind of dark, but it was night time! Mommy has a few more to upload, but here are two for your viewing pleasure!

This first one is us singing Skinamarink. Mommy told us this was one of Auntie Nicky and Auntie Mima's favorite songs when they were our age. It's from a show called Sharon, Lois, and Bram's Elephant show. We think its really funny!



And this one is Muffin Man. Sean really shows off his dancing skills in this one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, that just made my day. I worked all day and i needed a little something to pick me up!!! I love seans dancing and Yes Skinamarinky is still my favorite song of all times, aside from Raffi songs. Thanks sean and emma i love you!!

Lisa said...

how cute - I can't remember the last time I danced until I fell down - ahh, to be a kid again!