This is my Pups and blanket. Mommy put this little Carter's dog in my Easter basket on our first Easter. For some reason, I love it! It has nice tags on the side that I can play with. Isn't he adorable?
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Some of our favorite things
Since Mommy is doing this blog to show us later in life, she wanted to post some of our favorite things. She had bought us lots of cool things she wanted us to get attached to, but we picked the most random things! You should have seen all the cute and cuddly "lovies" she got us. And this is what we decided on~
This is my Pups and blanket. Mommy put this little Carter's dog in my Easter basket on our first Easter. For some reason, I love it! It has nice tags on the side that I can play with. Isn't he adorable?
And the blanket is one of the many fleece blankets we got as a baby gift. We just happened to really take to these ones. I love to take the tag and put it between my index and middle finger. Every time I lay down to go to bed I have to have Pups and the blanket tag between my fingers.
And this is my "Booty" (Beauty) and blanket. I got this Beauty one day at the Disney store. Mommy thinks she is really strange looking, but again for some reason I love her!
And this is my blanket. It is the same as Sean's, except it is green. I guess who ever bought these as gifts couldn't find a pink one for me since I got the neutral green! I used to take the corners and chew on them constantly. So they are pretty filthy even though Mommy has washed it a million times! Thankfully, I have since stopped the chewing thing, but now pick at the corner. When I lay down to go to sleep Booty has to lay next to me and I have to have the corner (yes, I know which one it is!)
This is my Pups and blanket. Mommy put this little Carter's dog in my Easter basket on our first Easter. For some reason, I love it! It has nice tags on the side that I can play with. Isn't he adorable?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just think, they will have those forever just like the dog you have ( i foget its name) and I still have Dingy and every time ryan goes away or im mad at him and he sleeps on the couch... I cuddly with Dingy. There something comforting about it.
That dog would be "Muttsy" and he was loved until he wasn't a chubby little dog! You had that, Mima had Dingy bear, Stacy had Annie with ribbons, Nicky had Ewie. I honestly don't remember if Tony had a favorite...maybe he does.
Post a Comment