So I added some cute pictures of them. How can you get mad at these faces?? The chocolate is thanks to Nana - she brought donuts on Sunday morning! They usually get boring plain donuts when I buy them, but Nana gets the good stuff!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Just when you thought . . .
. . . there was nothing to blog about. Here is an example of what these two tornadoes can do in a very short amount of time. I was folding the laundry two rooms away when this happened. It was a matter of 5 minutes at the most~
Note the furniture which was moved out from the wall.
And Emma just brushing Dora's hair. They are both totally oblivious to my annoyance. Maye it is because I am snapping pictures??
And the sheets on their beds are being washed - they didn't take those off! But they probably could if they tried!
So I added some cute pictures of them. How can you get mad at these faces?? The chocolate is thanks to Nana - she brought donuts on Sunday morning! They usually get boring plain donuts when I buy them, but Nana gets the good stuff!

So I added some cute pictures of them. How can you get mad at these faces?? The chocolate is thanks to Nana - she brought donuts on Sunday morning! They usually get boring plain donuts when I buy them, but Nana gets the good stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
sorry all I can do it laugh because that just happened to me/us a couple of days ago.
Haha..they're cute and they know they'll get away with it:)
I want to laugh but I know how it must drive you crazy!!
Holy Good Mother to God!!
Even with 6 of you it never got to moving the furniture!! They are insane!! LOL
Post a Comment