Thursday, January 22, 2009

Some Emma pictures

I was playing around with Mommy today taking pictures. I love using the camera! Mommy never lets me take pictures, but I like when Mommy takes them and then I can look at them. Mommy has been playing around with her camera settings. There are a lot of cool things she can do, but hasn't really bothered to learn. Anybody who knows Sean knows that he's not really in to having pictures taken. He'd rather be playing with his trains or cars. Mommy does try! Anyway, here are some cute pictures of me!


And this one is the color accent feature Mommy has on her camera. She finally figured out how to do it.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that last pic! What setting is that on your camera? I wonder if mine has the same one.

Sean Patrick and Emma Jane said...

It's called color accent. I had no idea it was on there because it was under function, not menu! I have a Canon Power Shot. I want a digital SLR, so I am trying to save!!

Melissa said...

I have an SLR so I'll have to check mine out. Thanks:)

Anonymous said...

She looks so innocent....and is really. Dispite all her craziness!! How could you not love that face???? I know I do!

Tracy said...

VERY cool pictures! I'll have to see if I have that feature.