We got to go to Papa's union Christmas party this weekend. We had a lot of fun. There was a lot of room to run and tons of other kids to play with. We made some nice ornaments and got to color. And of course, Santa was there and he brought us presents!! I got some new trucks and Emma got some Sleeping Beauty people. I reluctantly sat on Santa's lap because I saw a present so I figured I'd better do it! Emma still wanted nothing to do with him. But he still gave her a present!
Here I am at the big tree

Emma waiting for Santa to get there!

Me and Santa

Daddy and me waiting for Santa

Admiring the big tree

Emma touching the lights

Emma's little lights she got a the ornament decorating station

Me coloring (for some reason, they only had Bratz pictures - YUCK!)

Both of us coloring

After the union party, we got to go to another birthday party at our gym. It was so much fun! Emma got a princess goody bag so this is her wearing her tiara later that night. She is such a princess!
2 comments:
Aww.. It looks like santa is being to grow on him...
So cute! I'm with you on the Bratz, though! Ick!
Post a Comment