Friday, December 19, 2008

Hours of endless fun

Nana brought us back some beads from Florida. She says she got them at a parade - we're not sure how she got them, but they sure are fun! We have been playing with them non-stop since she gave them to us last night. Thanks Nana!




3 comments:

The Adventures of Mima, Ryan and Deal said...

they were from the pirate ship... Im praying she didnt have to show anything for the beads- usually they just throw them at children....

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should see if Sean and Emma grandma wants to hang out!! We booked J&O's grammy for gasparilla (in Feb) about 6 months ago! It will be my first year since before getting pregnant. - beads are a blast for the kids. And it is so much fun to see all the adults fighting over them! I think we might take the girls to the kids parade this year!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear...they throw them at the kids? I thought they were throwing them at me cause I was "cute!" Well, I guess that makes sense...Riley and Nicky were standing beside me!! LOL Not to worry children, nana had her shirt tucked in (and you know how I love to tuck shirts in) the whole time..lol