Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Past

Okay, so we've only had two other Christmases, but we thought we would post our past photos.

This was our first Christmas (we were 2 months old). As you can see, we enjoyed it immensely. Mommy isn't exaggerating when she says someone was always crying! Here we are ready to go visiting

Emma enjoying the holiday

Sean with the magic binky
Hanging out with a friend
This was our second Christmas. For some reason, Mommy didn't take any pictures of us together. Or any in regular clothes - they are all PJ pics. Weird, I know. But here we are opening some gifts. We still weren't that pleased with Christmas this year either.
Emma with her Cabbage Patch baby. Look at that straight hair on Emma!
Emma reading to Sean
Hopefully this year will be exciting for us! We kind of understand the concept of Santa so it might be fun! And Mommy will attempt to get a picture of us together in our Christmas outfits.

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

Sooo cute! I miss that concerned look that Emma always had when she was teeny. SWEET!

The Adventures of Mima, Ryan and Deal said...

I forgot how little they were! I miss them being like little dolls, but they are so much fun now! Emma with Straight hair too!! My how they have changed. Hope Santa was good to you all