Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just thought we would let Mommy post what she is thankful for, since its Thanksgiving tomorrow! Here is her list

I am thankful for my babies and my husband.

I am thankful I was even able to have my babies. It took us two long years and lots of treatments to have these two miracles. They were our only two embryos we ever had and they both stuck!

I am thankful that I carried them to 38 weeks, which for twins is a LONG time!

I am thankful they were both born big and healthy.

I am thankful that they remain healthy.

I am thankful for all the help we had the first year of their lives - without my Mom I might still be crying!

I am thankful I am able to spend every single day with them - I can't imagine missing out on anything.

I am thankful they really are such good kids (even on the worst days!)

I am thankful that my husband and I have a jobs.

I am thankful for our family, because without them, we wouldn't have survived the last 6 months.

I am thankful we have our own place again, even though the kids miss Nana and Papa.

I am thankful the kids have such a huge family so close by that all love them very much.

And here is our list, which is pretty simple!

We are thankful that we have a Mommy and Daddy who love us so much and give us tons of hugs and kisses.

We are thankful for Nana, Papa, Uncle Tony, Auntie Kelly, Thomas, Uncle Paul, Auntie Christal, Daniel, Jake, Adreanna, Paul, Uncle Mike, Auntie Stacy, Uncle Brian, Auntie Nicky, Riley, Auntie Mima, and Uncle Ryan.

We are thankful for Lala, Grampy, Auntie Jacquie, Walter, Aurelie, and Conor.

We are thankful we get to go to gymnastics every week!

2 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

So sweet!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family.

Enjoy!

The Adventures of Mima, Ryan and Deal said...

Aww Happy Thanksgiving!!! I know your thankful for all these things everyday not just today!! You are a lucky lady!
XOXO