These were some funny pictures we took with the computer. We think it is so funny when Mommy and Daddy do this! We can't understand how we show up on the computer - but it is so cool!! (PS - don't mind the massive bruise on Emma's forehead - it was one of her daily wipeouts!) (PPS - don't mind Emma's bedhead - I promise I do brush it!)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Do you know whats funny- i don't understand how you do it either lol... i have the same computer and still havent figured out how to work the little camera!!! Those are cute
OMG...not only could I never figure out HOW to do it...I didn't know you COULD do it!! LOL But then again, I am a child of the year 1951!! Oh well, maybe in my next life....
2 comments:
Do you know whats funny- i don't understand how you do it either lol... i have the same computer and still havent figured out how to work the little camera!!! Those are cute
OMG...not only could I never figure out HOW to do it...I didn't know you COULD do it!! LOL But then again, I am a child of the year 1951!! Oh well, maybe in my next life....
Post a Comment