She sent Mommy these weird and creepy pictures. Okay, well Sean's is creepy, mine is kind of cool. I always knew I would be a supermodel on a billboard. Let's just hope Sean NEVER, EVER looks like this~
HAHA I can't believe you posted these!!! I could have made a nice one of sean!! Its all in fun though Sean is a cutie! Hope you got a few laughs after I scared you!
3 comments:
I love Emma's but Sean;s is the stuff of nightmares. LOL Sean..run from the image!!!
HAHA I can't believe you posted these!!! I could have made a nice one of sean!! Its all in fun though Sean is a cutie! Hope you got a few laughs after I scared you!
PS... Im really not sure why the writing is in French...Make sure he never takes a trip to France or he might end up in jail!
Post a Comment