Note from Mommy: I tried for an hour today to get Sean to say something on video. He won't do it! He walks behind the camera and watches the screen, like it is a TV! I really try to get his cute words on video, but he doesn't cooperate!
And yes, Emma does say "all done" at the end and dismisses me!
4 comments:
Seriously that is the best movie i have ever seen... I love how she says my name a lot haha it makes me feel so loved!!!! Emma treated you like the paparazzi she didnt want any more interviews!!! Love it... Ry will post later!
XOXO
Mima Mima Mima!!!
Mima and Ryan remember this video. Because when you come home she won't say it once!! LOL
Emma,
you can say my name!! Im so excited hopefully you will know who i am in person when i come to visit. Love you both and cant wait to see you!
Love Uncle Ryan
So adorable!!! She is so cute w/ her all done. It is amazing how they learn this stuff!!!
My girls are like Sean - I can't even get pictures anymore because they grab the camera :(.
Post a Comment