Thursday, September 11, 2008

Big girl ponytail

Mommy put my hair in a big girl ponytail yesterday! It's very hard to do since my hair is so curly. It doesn't like to be pulled straight! She thought I looked so different without all my curls in my face. It didn't stay in very long, but she did take some pictures of it. Someday I'll have a nice long ponytail!



Oh, and this is me in Nana's sunglasses. Aren't I super cool?

3 comments:

The Adventures of Mima, Ryan and Deal said...

She looks like an angel with out curls!!!! So sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the ponytail...you can see your beautiful face!! Just wait till it gets longer and Nana can curl th pony tail into one big banana curl!! It is so cute!

GibsonTwins said...

I found your blog through Tracy (Wondertwins). I have b/g twins too that are just a handful of days younger than yours.

I love the ponytail- looks very girly! They are both precious!!