Mommy hates pictures of herself, but she figured since it is Mother's Day, she will post some for us. We had a very nice day. First we went to brunch with Lala, Grampy, and Auntie Jacquie at the Blue Pointe Bistro. We had lots of yummy fruit and some pancakes. Then we went to look at lilac bushes and had a nice walk (this is where the pics are at). Then we went to Auntie Stacy's to have dinner with Nana, Papa, Auntie Stacy and Uncle Mike, Auntie Nicky and Uncle Brian and Riley, and Uncle Tony and Auntie Kelly and Thomas. We had so much fun playing with Tom! Here are some pictures of us with Mommy (taken with her new camera - a Mother's Day present!)


1 comment:
Oh Emma, you left out the part of Mothers Day where you gave Mommie and Nana a cold!! That's my girl..always sharing! It's ok...just cause I am old and caught my "death" doesn't mean you have to feel guilty!!...LOL I hope you feel better and Mommy too. I love you...and Sean too! You all just look mah-va-lous darlings in your pictures!!
Post a Comment