Sunday, May 4, 2008

Emma's new shoes

Mommy bought me these new shoes yesterday. Daddy really doesn't care for them and hopes I don't wear them often. I'm not sure why, but maybe he will come on and enlighten us all! Anyway Mommy thought I looked so adorable in them! Plus they were only $5.00 at CVS so its okay if Daddy doesn't like them. Maybe they will grow on him and Mommy can get me real Crocs. They're a little big for me, but hopefully by the summer they will fit perfect.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

daddy doesnt like them for the very reason emma stated. they will lead to wearing crocs. the dreaded shoe of the suburban ultra-yuppie child. then they get the goofy jewelry to put in them. these cvs fakes are merely gateway shoes that lead to real crocs and then eventually listening to really bad teeny-popper music (example: her mom likes them and is currently waiting to get new kids on the block tickets). these shoes only look somewhat decent because they are on the feet of the cutest girl in the world.

The Adventures of Mima, Ryan and Deal said...

They look cute on emma(because she is super cute) but we somewhat agree with Terence on this one, Crocs aren't so cool, and I dont understand the whole jewlery thing. I've heard they make you feet smell super funky. I wouldnt want her to miss out on having friends because of her smelly feet!!!! JK!!! Emma looks cute, New Kids On the Block Rock!! GO JEN!

Riley319 said...

Sorry Emma, we can wear lots of matching things but these shoes will never be on the list, nor will the dreaded crocs.

Riley319 said...

oh yeah NKOTB ALL THE WAY!!!!!!