Don't you miss these smiling little faces? We want you to come home from Florida!! We miss you so much. Auntie Mima doesn't need you like we do. We stand at the slider all day long just looking for you and hoping you bring us burgers. Come home soon!


Okay, so maybe Mommy is exaggerating. Have a fun time on your island and make sure you bring us home something cool. We love you!!!
1 comment:
Oh my poor pumpkins! I miss you so much but Nana had to stay just for a few more days. I come home on Monday and land at Logan airport at 2. I can be to Logan Express by 3 if you two can pick me up! Then I will give you lots of kisses, we will watch a movie in the car (or Sesame Street) when we get home....we can clap hands and sing songs!! I love you both and I am sure Mom and Dad look frazzled...please be good to them. Do not send either of them over the edge. I don't want to see your smiling faces on the back of milk cartons! They will do it, you know they will. Cause I am not there to save you!! See you Monday!! Love you, Nana PS Don't be mad at Mima...she loves you too...
Post a Comment