Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just some pictures

We haven't really done anything new or exciting to post about. So we're just going to share some pics of us playing today.

It starts off innocently with us sitting in our favorite spot . . .

Wow, these guys are so close!

What??? I'm not going anywhere!

Driving our annoyingly loud cars!
Should I not be in here?

We went and got our pictures taken the other night in our Easter outfits. Sean did not want to cooperate - he kept running away! But we got one picture where we are standing relatively close to each other and no one is crying. Mommy says that is a success!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sean & Emma,

I can't believe how big you two are getting! You both are the most adorable kids in the world. Your Auntie Mima and I miss you both so much and can't wait till we can come up and visit to see you both again. Until then keep driving those cars around. Especially, when Daddy is trying to sleep. Deep down he really doesn't mind the noise.

Love you both!

Uncle Ryan

Nicole O'Dell said...

"But we got one picture where we are standing relatively close to each other and no one is crying. Mommy says that is a success!"

That's hilarious! :)